Developing and transferring technologies from our production floor to yours.
- Thermoplastic, elastomeric, and silicone molding processes
- Thin wall molding
- Cosmetic/optical molding
- Over-molding/multi-shot molding
- Over-molded electronics (using thermoplastic, elastomeric and silicone materials)
- Quick-turn prototyping
- Development tooling
- Scalable production tooling
- Scalable assembly operations
High-level outline of the steps involved in a typical technology transfer program
- Preliminary part design review
- DFM review
- Design freeze
- Equipment identification, selection and subsequent delivery to our facility (e.g.; molding machines, auxiliary equipment, automation equipment, EOAT design and fabrication)
- Tool design
- Tool fabrication
- Tooling trials
- Process development – scientific molding, add automation for part removal and subsequent processing activities, etc.
- Process validation, FAI, etc.
- Representatives from your operations visit Teamvantage to observe and train on the processing steps and mold preventative maintenance activities, etc.
- Equipment, tooling, tooling drawings and CAD files, process documentation, etc. are moved (physically and electronically where applicable)
- After the transfer, our team remains available as a resource to answer any questions and provide any other necessary support to ensure a 100% successful result
Contact Teamvantage today to learn how we can assist you in creating a successful program transfer strategy. You can also download our Technology Transfer white paper.
Click to Download our White Paper
Before download...Continue... ×