Experience. Quality. Leading Edge Technology.
Teamvantage Is Your Source For Injection Molding
Confidence. Peace of mind. Reliability. For more than 45 years, Teamvantage has earned the trust of the toughest, most demanding customers in the business—part by part and piece by piece. We are the people our customers trust with their most difficult and demanding injection molding and contract manufacturing jobs.
Insert molding, over-molding, prototype, micro-molding or production molding – at Teamvantage we do it all . . . and we do it better. We combine an experienced design and engineering team with highly advanced technology to bring you the foremost injection molding programs in the industry. At every step you can expect careful consultation, attention to detail and customized services that meet your needs and produce quality results.
We process the complete range of engineering grade and non-engineering grade thermoplastic, elastomeric and silicone materials.
Our programs are scalable to meet any need. Whether it’s a low volume run of 50 pieces annually or a high volume order involving millions of parts, Teamvantage produces quality results. You benefit from our highly trained technicians who complete your request quickly and accurately.
- Clamp tonnages of 20 tons to 715 tons
- Shot sizes specific to your application – from .15 oz to 107 oz
- Advanced systems and software maximize product quality
- Insert molding
- Over-molding of electronic circuitry including wearable products
- Soft touch over-molding
- Liquid silicone rubber molding
- Prototype molding
- Production molding
- Micro molding
- High volume molding
- Low volume molding
- Clean room molding and assembly - ISO Certified Class 7 and Class 8 clean rooms
- Vertical and horizontal molding machines
- Complete tooling services
- Automated part handling and packaging
- Full range of value-added secondary services and full contract manufacturing
- Fully automated systems
Put our experience, quality and technology to work for you!