Your Best Outsourcing Solution Is Ready And Waiting For You!
Whatever you are looking for in an outsourcing partner, you will find it at Teamvantage. Whether it is a state-of-the-art facility with commensurate equipment, a reliable record of performance, capabilities that match your needs, an experienced and highly talented work force, or a single-source partner with a management team that takes ownership of your project so you can focus on what you do best; whatever combination of these attributes that you are looking for, you will find it at Teamvantage. We are the leading contract manufacturing source for medical device, electronics, defense and industrial markets.
At Teamvantage we align our capabilities and resources in a manner that best supports your unique requirements. Whether you are looking for an efficient manufacturing partner who will produce your product or parts flawlessly, or a complex supply chain manager who will deliver on time every time, Teamvantage has the people, the capabilities and the scalability to work with you.
We can come in at any level of the production process—from the concept stage to help you create a prototype, establish budgets, design a production schedule and set up a manufacturing process; or we can take over an existing manufacturing process and help to save you time and money, as well as increase the overall quality of your product.
Inherent efficiencies that are part of the fabric of our organization, coupled with our experienced and talented employees, provide the platform for Teamvantage to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Teamvantage develops, documents, validates, and executes a repeatable manufacturing process for guaranteed quality.
- Turnkey programs
- Design for manufacturability assistance
- Consultation for moldability or manufacturability concerns
- Injection molding - thermoplastic, elastomeric, and silicone (LSR / GUM Stock)
- Scientific Injection Molding and full process validations
- Contract manufacturing
- Extensive manufacturing capabilities
- Clean room molding and assembly - Class 8 and Class 7 certified clean rooms
- Pad printing
- Heat staking
- Die cutting
- Spin welding
- Ultrasonic welding
- Resistance welding
- Custom machining
- Complete mechanical assembly
- Electronic testing
- Leak testing
- Testing facilities
- Just-in-time delivery, vendor managed inventory programs and other custom inventory management programs
- Shipping that meets your specific needs (drop shipments, fulfillment, etc.)
- Robust supply chain management
- Sterilization management
- And more!
The combination of our proficiency in contract manufacturing, coupled with your expertise and unique requirements, will ultimately result in the successful launch of your products, while creating a mutually beneficial alliance and an overall enjoyable experience.